The Blogger

My photo
Singapore
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - M.K.Gandhi.
I'm just a kid who is short,childish & extrovert.It is a must for shopping.I just wish to realize 2 of my dreams ASAP.
1. Holiday @ Rural Area
2. Travel the world!

Saturday, December 19

Fate Friday.

Alvina asked me go out while I was surfing the net during afternoon,haha! And we had a challenge, which is who will prepare faster. Wow, fun isn't it(-.-). Ya back to the topic, met her @ interchange & bused down to town. Two of us nearly fainted in the bus as it was having heavy traffic jam, cool! Finally reached destination & I'm really thanking her for stopping me to buy apparels again!!! She really did a great job for that, HAHA! (though it sounds totally wrong)Shopped around town, and saw friends!!!!!
Thats why I named today "FATE-FRIDAY".
Bought some christmas decorations and somehow, A mysterious guy captured the hearts of mine!!
HAHA! He's really charming!! Bro came to find me for awhile, and he's suddenly changed for better! He bought christmas gifts for his cousin! Wow. Wonder what happened to him,hah. Continued shopping till 9 i guess. Bused home again. Hehe.
Gonna get some sleep soon as tomorrow gonna be a LONGGGGGG day for work!