The Blogger

My photo
Singapore
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - M.K.Gandhi.
I'm just a kid who is short,childish & extrovert.It is a must for shopping.I just wish to realize 2 of my dreams ASAP.
1. Holiday @ Rural Area
2. Travel the world!

Monday, October 26

BROKENHEART.

I having a BROKEN HEART now!
Yesterday evening went to town to wait for Elyssa while shopping at borders. Finally, she reached & went to find her. Haha. Wanted to dine at Takashimaya KFC, but its full. Hence, walked to cine. After a few hours of shopping, I actually spent off all my $$$$$$!!! HEART BROKEN MAN! Dont even left a cent! Sad like fuck. Soon, Ely also spent off all her money. All we left was window shopping! Thats even more sad, can't even buy the things that we want.I wanted to buy Forever 21 sweater! SIAN! Hence, went home soon after, but at least I did buy things home,HAHAHA! :)