I am freaking bored @ home now, doing homeworks. SHIT IT.
Such a typical sat... and I'm sitting @ home, doing homeworks & etc...
Anyway, its good that CT2 is finally over! Results are still not up to grade? I think so...
I have no one to blame but myself,haha. Btw, I watched 败犬女王 and they said something which is freaking true.
Such a typical sat... and I'm sitting @ home, doing homeworks & etc...
Anyway, its good that CT2 is finally over! Results are still not up to grade? I think so...
I have no one to blame but myself,haha. Btw, I watched 败犬女王 and they said something which is freaking true.
“男人说谎是为了要让自己好过,而女人说谎是为了让对方好过。因为女人没有让对放伤心的勇气。”
“当男人知道对方说谎,就大闹一场,当他们自己说谎,他们就觉得无所谓。”
Isn't it that freaking true? This shows that women are good! Hahahaha. All guys are bad,they're wolf.And, I love Colbie Caillat new song, Fallin' For You! I'll be putting up as my blog song!
Last but not least, I gonna TRY to concentrate to do my homework now,bye! :)
“当男人知道对方说谎,就大闹一场,当他们自己说谎,他们就觉得无所谓。”
Isn't it that freaking true? This shows that women are good! Hahahaha. All guys are bad,they're wolf.And, I love Colbie Caillat new song, Fallin' For You! I'll be putting up as my blog song!
Last but not least, I gonna TRY to concentrate to do my homework now,bye! :)
+032.jpg)
