Just came back from Lot with Lynn,WanJun&Edward after eating MOF!
But! I had something to COMPLAIN! Yesterday, when I was playing match with friends and guys who came from China to our schl I think? Than, while we're playing, there's this teacher, who mostly FAVOR boys over girls, she started asked we girls to come out from the match and said we CAN'T play, only boys CAN play. What kind of reason is that?! She didn't even explain the reason. I think she doesn't have a reason to explain either. She favors boys is her own problem, what to do with us? Plus, the indoor is not hers either. Every student is entitled to play in the indoor stadium! I didnt even had a chance to ask her the reason, and she started to walk here&there. Made me fed up man! So, I decided to write a letter to MOE & complain!
Anyway, I enjoyed today! :D So, I gonna had a good&nice nap now! :)
But! I had something to COMPLAIN! Yesterday, when I was playing match with friends and guys who came from China to our schl I think? Than, while we're playing, there's this teacher, who mostly FAVOR boys over girls, she started asked we girls to come out from the match and said we CAN'T play, only boys CAN play. What kind of reason is that?! She didn't even explain the reason. I think she doesn't have a reason to explain either. She favors boys is her own problem, what to do with us? Plus, the indoor is not hers either. Every student is entitled to play in the indoor stadium! I didnt even had a chance to ask her the reason, and she started to walk here&there. Made me fed up man! So, I decided to write a letter to MOE & complain!
Anyway, I enjoyed today! :D So, I gonna had a good&nice nap now! :)
+032.jpg)