Today was e-learning day! Early 6.30am in the morning, an idiotic Mr. Weihao msged me & asked me wake up. Shitty ass. No wonder I smelt of 醋(vinegar) in the morning. An hour later, my mum out of sudden rushed to my room and woke me up like shit! Because I am late for logging in(-.-). Logged in first, than went to toilet etc etc. Next, I was chatting with Jiawen! WE TWO CRAP ALOT! :D Thats fun,haha. Its been so long since I have mac for breakfast in the morning, and today I finally get it,haha! :D After eating, went back to do e-learning again, which is so damn bored. I didn't even know how to do. 11am, went to lot with Mum for some things, than I came home first for some reasons,hehe :X Discussed with Jun&Lynn about the meetup later, & soon I went to prepare. Bused to Timah plaza and meet Ed,Lynn&Jun. Had Buddy Hoages for lunch! I miss it! :D As usual, I'm the slowest in eating,ehehe. After eating, we went down to some shops to walk awhile & play! And rounds of walking, we walked from Timah plaza to salvation army! SEE HOW MAN WE ARE OK! WE ARE MACHO! Lynn wanted to take the pics of the train but Gabriel's sudden call made her couldn't shoot it, and she shouted! LOL! super damn funny, I was been shocked by her shouting(-.-). It took us nearly 2 hrs for the walk. Finally we reached salvation army, walked for a few rounds, try this & that. Ours laugthers polluted half of the place I think? :X After that, went down to the furniture warehouse & walked for a round. WanJun saw a bird inside! hahaha. Next, ed saw this SUPER BIG thing which is like a gun?! hahaha!! Soon, walked back to bus-stop & it was drizzling. Took bus 67 again & it was cramped with people. Lynn nearly touch a guy's kuku! OHMYGOD(maybe she trying to "偷吃",ehehe) :X Soon, I alighted at Phoenix while 3 of them continued their journey. Walked to ahma house. Today I walked hundreds of km(s)?! WOO. I gonna break this record next time! :D Had dinner at ahma's house, than went home(:
Friends, I had fun today. THANK YOU! I ♥ YOUR!
Friends, I had fun today. THANK YOU! I ♥ YOUR!
+032.jpg)