The Blogger

My photo
Singapore
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - M.K.Gandhi.
I'm just a kid who is short,childish & extrovert.It is a must for shopping.I just wish to realize 2 of my dreams ASAP.
1. Holiday @ Rural Area
2. Travel the world!

Tuesday, February 24

Sucky/Macho Day!

Morning,went to school with my two tiring eyeeeeees. Met up with WanJun at blk 431, than walked to school together :D First lesson, Chinese. Was sleeping due to my pig syndrome. Sang a song to Jiawen. " Three lil tigers, three lil tigers, run very fast,run very fast." Ok lame I think. Next, Chinese CT. Ms Tan lent my hp for calling during test as test papers got seriously a damn bloody prob which are testings my eyesights. Nearly can't finish my comphre, but I made it,hahaha. Next, PE. Lent PE shirt from HongWei. Wahseh, his shirt is = dress. Ran 1.7Km non-stop around cck area! YEA! I AM MACHO! After running,walked back to sch. After recess, Chem. Was busy copying notes. Next, Lit. Did some questions. Last lesson, SS. Mr Siva didnt come, so Mohan helped him. After sch, went to Art studio for briefing and all that, than took bus home with Jun,Kie,Weikang,Liping&Lynn. Went to buy cup noodles, than walked to my house w Lynn. Studied for maths, than Lynn went back around 5plus. Now! I'm going to do my art:D
Sayonara! :D