The Blogger

My photo
Singapore
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - M.K.Gandhi.
I'm just a kid who is short,childish & extrovert.It is a must for shopping.I just wish to realize 2 of my dreams ASAP.
1. Holiday @ Rural Area
2. Travel the world!

Monday, February 9

The Coffee Bean @ J8.


A sudden concern makes my heart thump.
Yesterday.
Ohaiyo! :D Morning, woke up to have tuition, than cooked plain porridge as lunch for Mum. After eating, Liping sweetheart came to my house and helped her do some make-up things. Than, I went to prepare to go out while Liping waited for me. Soon, we're ready & out! :D Trained to Yishun and waited for Ely to come while Liping went to Chinatown. Finally, Ely reached. Went down to Bishan and walked one round in J8. Than,went to coffee bean to have a coffee :D Chit-chatting for around 3 hr plus,than went to blk 197 to talk again. Night time, went to the playground and play. Out of sudden, i have slight fever? Lol. What a cute health I have. Therefore, trained home. On the way, saw two gays? They still bought pillows,quilt cover,heheh:D So suspicious yea? They still scratch their ' teh teh' :X LOL. As usual, Ely alighted at Yishun while I alighted at Cck. Reached home around 8 plus(:

Today.
Didn't go to school as my body was like burning?!?! Woke up around 10plus, had breakfast and online now. Thanks friends for concern yea? :D Going to see doc later,sayonara(: