
Happy Valentines' Day! :D
Morning, saw its 9.45am & quickly wake up! Cos' I'm late,haha. Met up with Ely&co. at kfc outside. Saw Hanrong,Kieran&Hongwei. Arnd 11plus, took bus 190 to Yhope church. Slept awhile at bus as I was tired. Reached Yhope, and watched the concert. Out of sudden, my stomach starting to screammmm! Super hungry as I did not eat anything. Around 2plus, the concert ended, so Serene,Sihua,Ely&I walked to Plaza Sing to find the book I wanted to buy. Walked turns and turns but could not find yet I'm very hungry! GUESS WHAT I SAW? A pair a gay!! He still got flowers to receive luh! Super could not accept it, and I kicked the rubbish bin,LOL! Rawr, super pekcek. Checked the internet to check if I went to the wrong place,LOL! Finally, I found it!! Bought it,hahaahaha! :D Than,went down to eat my first meal of the day, which is kfc. Hehe. Super full after eating,haha.
Soon, Serene & Sihua went off first, left Ely and I. Went to M)phosis awhile,than walked back to Paragon to buy cake. Went to ask, and they doesn't have the cake anymore): So, went on and walked to Wisma and drink Starbucks. I nearly fainted! WHATFUCK, THE WORLD IS CHANGING?! ' Not pretty+handsome=Couple?' Chit-chatting for hours, saw alot of stange ppl? First one, a guy wear socks&slippers? Weirdddd. Second one, a super not-matching couple,nearly puke! Around 9plus, walked to bus-stop & took bus 190 home. Reached home around 11plus 12(:
It feels super cheer up and nice to know everything, to know the truth! I'm glad that you've moved on, and I'm not holding any hope anymore. I found out that maybe I've let go,moved on long ago, its just that those memories are making illusions. The most truthful smile came out when I heard everything! :D
+032.jpg)