The Blogger

My photo
Singapore
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - M.K.Gandhi.
I'm just a kid who is short,childish & extrovert.It is a must for shopping.I just wish to realize 2 of my dreams ASAP.
1. Holiday @ Rural Area
2. Travel the world!

Saturday, January 31

Outing till late night.


Why am I still holding on to a glimmer of hope when
I know it will make me disappointed?
我在你的未来缺席。
Yesterday.
After school, walked to lot with WanJun,WanXin,Weilun,Marcus&Kie. Met up with Daddy at cheers, than out to lunch with him. Went to eat western food? Lol. The mushroom was nicee,got alot of mushrooms! :D Ate garlic bread too, super duper nicee ok! Shared some other food with Daddy,than went home & hurriedly prepared to go out. Alvina Twinnie came up to my house & bainian with daddy? Haha. Soon I was ready, therefore Twin & I walked to platform and met up with her boyf(?) Trained down to JP and walked walked around as I didnt come before after their super duper big renovation. Went to artbox awhile, than walked to kfc as twin's friend wanted to have lunch. The salad is super damn spicy~ and it makes twinnie look hot :D hehe. After eating, went to shop around, play with laptop, tv, washing machines, fans, blah blah. Super bored as the couple was beating & scewing up each other at the back? Lol. Soon, bro came to find me with his friends. I laugh like hell when i saw his hair!! LOL!!! Sorry ah, but.. its really funny! :X Chatted with him awhile, than I went off with the couple while bro went off with his friends. As it was really boring at JP, I suggest to go home as I want to sleep. Waited for twin's boyf(?). to have a stick, than took bus 172 to interchange. The couple went to yew tee while I walked home to take a rest. Around 7plus, went out again to meet up with Sihua&Ely. Trained down to Yishun to wait for Ian. He super damn ' good ' huh, making three girls waiting for him, 6 trains has passed by, what a good CNY present(-.-). After he reached, trained down to AMK hub again and met up with Ely's friend. I was super needed to go for the toilet as I want to peeeee!! Thanks ely's friend help us to buy the tickets for ' The Wedding Game', therefore we quickly rushed to the toilet,heehe. Soon, went back to meet them, than went to artbox to buy my stuffs, walked around, than 9.25 went up to cinema and watch movie. The movie was quite nice and sweet :D After showing around 11plus, Ian and ely's friend went home while Sihua,Ely&I trained home.Soon,Ely alighted at Yishun while Sihua&I continued the ride. Was chatting on the way. Soon, i alighted at cck and walked home. Reached home around 12plus, went for bathe & such, onlined awhile, and fall asleep(: