我不想接受这个事实,我只想时光倒流。
Today woke up so early,9am! No choice, being forced(-.-). While mum went to buy breakfast,I slept back again,LOL(:X) Ate Macdonalds for breakfast,than quickly went to prepare. Around 11.30,met up with Alvina @ alighting point,than took bus 190 to Town. Shopped at Tangs to look for New-born babies clothes.Couldn't find any,awww (:P) Saw a little girl,she is soooo cute!!! :D Next,shopped around Paragon. Saw this at Paragon :
Merry-go-round! I want to play!!
Went to Toy'R'Us!! The first toy I was caught my eyes were:
Hello Kitty Jewelry box! SO COOL! :D
Saw alot of soft toys! They're so cuteeeee! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM,BUT NO $$ TO BUY):
One of it is this:
Love the red hot lips! So cute:D I saw my BIGBIRD!
LOVE 大鸟!
Follow on,we went to look at babies department. Saw pacifier, diapers, soft toys, bottle, spoon,fox,nehneh, nipple,bigbig,small small, LOL. Saw a toy called Multi-activity toy?! HAHAZ!
' Multi activity toy' *thinking horny* (:X)
Hippo hippo.
And I helped Huggies Diapers to ad!
I'm so good! Thank you Arrigatou:D
After shopping at Toys'R'Us, went to other babies shop to look for new-born clothings. After that, went to Taka to shop awhile. Saw Hello Kitty again! And I saw a shirt which wrote ' Hello Kitty meets Tofu' . OMG,two of my fav. toys!!! After that, went to look at bra,LOL! We saw three guys finding bra?! LOL! Took a picture of a Tall christmas tree!
Walked to Mrt,and trained to Bugis. Twinnie went to find her christmas present. And she have the same bag as me now,YEA!! And I done a good deed! A guy dropped his invoice and I picked it up and give him back! LOL! (:X) Soon,trained to JP & lunched at KFC. Was while chit-chatting,while eating:D After eating, took bus 172 home:D
Pictures.





+032.jpg)
